Thursday, July 7, 2022

Daisies Here, Daisies There... I Love Daisies Everywhere!

I had a day off today and it was much needed after my first day back at work following my personal covid lockdown. It was harder than I thought in getting back to work. So, while it was a lovely relaxing day, I'd decided to spend some time just wandering around and exploring SL, wandering around places that I've loved to explore... Today, I found myself wandering through the beautiful, scenic, peaceful Whimberly... 

I absolutely love this location, even though it changes, the peace and serenity of the agricultural location is so pretty... 
While I was exploring the farm, I can't help but stopping and taking a peek at how cute I looked I HAD to take a picture, it's a little bit of a look-of-the-day perhaps... The outfit comes in many colour combinations and patterns, comes from miss chelsea in the Anya Collection, available until July 22nd at Uber. I'd been picking daisies, making a bouquet, filling my basket full and lacing them through my hair. 
While on the subject of my hair, I have to make a special mention of it... This hair is a special release called "Arora" from the store Monso at Hair Fair, on the Noirette Sim. A portion of the sales of this hair will go directly to the charity Wigs for Kids, that raises money to create wis for children that need them as a little form of strenght and support. 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: [monso] - Daisy Accessories
Hair: [monso] - Arora Hair in Black & Red (Available until July 10th at Hair Fair 2022 Noirette Sim
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Upper Necklace: [Buzz] - Daisy Choker in Natural
Lower Necklace: hive - Daisy Choker (No Longer Available!)
Cardigan: miss chelsea - Anya Cardi (Available until July 22nd at Uber)
Dress: miss chelsea - Anya Dress (Available until July 22nd at Uber)
Bouquet: Ariskea - [Delicate] Daisy Bouquet
Basket: Ariskea - [Delicate] Basket Book & Daisys
Pose: -Extra- - Sweet Pea, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment