Friday, July 15, 2022

Teddies will protect you...

It's still too warm, I'm still feeling too yuck and couldn't really get a good night's sleep, so today I'm tired and grumpy and blehhhhhh... I honestly feel that I could sleep for a week right now... I'd curl up somewhere dark, quiet and peaceful and sleep for a full week, just me and my teddy bear... 

Or should that be Teddies, since I've wrapped myself up in and amazingly warm Teddy's Dreams Coat - from moon amore - I figured that it would a good idea. If ONE teddy - like my friend from hive - is great for protection from the monsters under the bed, then lots will be MUCH more effective! 
Admittedly, my Rissa Dress - from Mug in a cream colour - is a little more fancy lingerie than I might normally wear in bed, but it is super pretty. 
Now I'm heading off to sleep, and I hope that tonight I'll "Never Stop Dreaming"... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Darla
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: CULT - DIAMOND BOW COLLAR
Jacket: moon amore - Teddy's Dreams Coat
Dress: Mug - Rissa Dress in Cream
Teddy: hive - My Teddy Plushie in Soft Brown
Pose: FOXCITY - Cutie Pie, Pose 6
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Dreaming 

No comments:

Post a Comment