Sunday, July 17, 2022

Bathing with the Duckies

Sunday night, bath night... The most soapy bubbly day of the week. Honestly, it's the most relaxing time of the week for me, after a very busy day at work. The first of the longest days that I've had since I was in the hospital, as it was my first full day back at work. I had a great day, but then now I'm home I'm feeling all the soreness in my muscles. I definitely need a bath... 

I filled my hottub for a Moment - a tub from Violetility - it was time for a slow time - a pose from FOXCITY - but that wasn't the same idea of my new little friends... 
I had a sudden bath time invasion of a gaggle of Rubber Ducks - a brand new release from MishMish at Kustom9 - which lead to oodles of chaos, and a Bubble Bath Wig - from katat0nik!
Rubber duckie is more than just one today... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: katat0nik - Bubble Bath Wig in Light (Available until August 6th at Collabor88)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Body Bubbles: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White
Duck Ring: YOKAI - My Little Parrot  Gacha Item in Princess Duck Float Yellow
Pose: FOXCITY - Slow Time, Pose 4m
Ducks: MishMish - Rubber Ducks (Available until August 10th at Kustom9)
Duck Clouds: kotte - Cloudy in Shapes Duck (Available until August 6th at Equal 10)
Tub: Violetility - Moment Hot Tub
Large Floating Bubbles: Go&See & Cat-Noodle - Bubble Pop
Small Floating Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in  Bubbles
Loofah: Lyrium - Shower Loofah
Bath Bombs: tres blah - Eclectic Collection in Bath Bombs RARE
Towels: 8f8 - New Beginnings Gacha Collection in Towels
Splashes: NOMAD - Splatter
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Mykonos 

No comments:

Post a Comment