Wednesday, July 20, 2022

In the Flock...

The heat has left just a little today. It has dropped from in the high 30s to a still warm, but not as hot, 26 degrees. I still want to cool off, and would love to find somewhere to swim. I'd hide from the world and float away into the cool blue... Maybe while I'm there I might make myself some new friends. Less blue, more pink, perhaps? 

Everybody has their favourites of things... If you ask anyone they would tell you their favourite colour, toy, animal or bird. I will always admit that one of my favourite birdies has to be the pretty, pink, flamingos. I love flamingos SO much, they are such weird but pretty looking birds. 
I've decided to take a trip to the Blue Lagoon - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - which is home to a pretty flock of crazy, cute flamingos - from YOKAI. I simply couldn't resist getting myself dressed up in a bikini to head down to join them in the cool water. 
I needed a way to blend in, then I remembered my Birdy Head Hat - from Ananas, that comes in 6 different designs including penguins and angry birds, which you can get at Kustom9 until August 10th - which would help me become one with the birds... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Ananas - Birdy Head (Available until August 10th at Kustom9)
Hair: Foxy - Dawn Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Avah Tee
Bikini: miss chelsea - Avah Bikini
Rubber Ring: Mug - Pool Party Gacha Item in #29 Flamingo Floatie VIP
Pose: Secret Poses - Antonella, Pose 2
Flamingos: YOKAI - Flamingo Lake
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Blue Lagoon [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment