Tuesday, July 26, 2022

It's Taco Tuesday!!

I've said it multiple times, but I have to stop working on blogposts while I'm thinking about Dinner... I will say though that tonight's meal choice was a little easy, tonight due to the day of the week, we're having Tacos... It's Taco Tuesday in our house... Come on over, grab a plate and enjoy the fiesta, there's plenty for everyone!

We're heading into Mexico - thanks to a surrealistic backdrop from astralia, in an old gacha collection - but please know that I'm sorry to anyone who is Mexican for my very cheesy, portrayl of something stereotypically badly Mexican... I know it's a poor example of being Mexican wearing a sombrero and eating tacos. I imagine it's as bad as people thinking that because I'm a Brit I know the Queen LOL... 
I'll make it up to everyone, I mean don't get me wrong I do LOVE my sombrero and my adorable 'Folk Shift' dress, but I know I need to do more... Come join the party, come take a plate, we're having a Spicy Fiesta - thanks to Dust Bunny. There's tacos, corn, quesadillas and fully loaded nachos, and to top it all off, I've brought in a Dancing Cacti mariachi band - hired from the Tardfish company - to bring alive that festive fiesta feeling... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: [Phunk] - Sombrero Hat
Hair: Wasabi - Ash Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Tres Blah - Mexican Folk Shift in Cream
Maracas: DisturbeD - Mexican Maracas
Pose: Secret Poses - Phoebe, Pose 2 (Available until August 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Cacti Friends: Tardfish - Dancing Cacti (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Food: dust bunny - Spicy Fiesta Collection
Drink: Junk Food - Ole Jose Tequila
Table: dust bunny - Round Desk in Yellow
Backdrop: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Mexico
 

No comments:

Post a Comment