Friday, July 8, 2022

Margaritas on Friday!

It's finally Friday, and this week seems to have been one that's been frought with drama on SL Facebook - the body debate, really seems to have divided the people on SL facebook, its been a debate that's messed with my Anxiety level and so I'm trying to avoid it as much as possible. It's a pointless arguement in which people are bringing body shaming into SL... 
I think it's time for a drink or two, something tht will help me relax a little. I feel tense by all of the drama, I don't come to SL for drama, I'm done with drama... I need something stiff to drink... I'm also not good with straight alcohol, so I'm in the mood to whip up a batch of cocktails... 

I've decided to set myself up a little back yard party, everything is bright and sunny and it seems like the perfect way to relax on a Friday afternoon, even if I'm doing it on my own... I slipped into a bikini, and pulled my hair into a cute high ponytail - a special release called Synthia, by Astralia for Hair Fair 2022 - and set up a cute little bar area, close to my pool. 
I was whipping up a batch of Margaritas and decided that today I needed MUCHO Margaritas, filled with brightly coloured straws and pretty things like umbrellas - luckily Junk Food has created a batch of them for N21 this month. Whilst I was busy making cocktails though I had an accidental spill, some of the margarita mix splashed and ended up in my pool... Then I had the idea... MARGARITA POOL! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Astralia - Synthia Hair (Available until July 10th at Hair Fair 2022 Brunette Sim)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bikini: Mug - Pool Party Gacha Items
Pose: -Extra- - So Fluffy, Pose 5
Pool & Floor Decor: Junk Food - Margarita Pools (Available until July 24th at LEVEL)
LARGE Cocktails: Junk Food - Mucho Margaritas (Available until July 12th at N21)
Floatie Ring: {what next} - Lazy Summer Drinks Floatie in Pink 
Drinks Cooler: {what next} - Drinks Cooler
Sandwiches: Tentacio - Sandwich Table
Cartons: Junk Food - Rum Carton & Vodka Carton
Plant: dust bunny - Tabletop Plants in Fiddle Leaf Branch
Tequila Board: Junk Food - Ole Jose Tequila
Beer Cocktail: ChicChica - Beer Margarita
Gin Bottle: No.59 - Gin Export Bottles X1
Green Cockail: MAJESTY - Foodie Factory Goblet in Lolipop Passion
Duck Cocktail: 220ML - Duck Bath Cockail in Blue
Table: dust bunny - Round Desk in Brown
Lawn Chairs: Junk Food - Camping Chairs
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Block Party in Noon 

No comments:

Post a Comment