Saturday, July 23, 2022

Packages to the Wrapping Station

As much as I love spending countless hours watching all sorts of different unboxing videos, I will also admit that I'm more than a little addicted to browsing through e-Bay and Etsy to find the perfect, random, pretty items as gifts for friends and family. I mean it's almost August and therefore I should be getting on with my Christmas shopping. I'm making something very special for a special someone that I need to send out super early!!!! 
I know it sounds silly, but I loveeeeeeeee the idea of having a wrapping station set up in my home.

I love giving gifts. Christmasses and Birthdays in my house see people getting very spoilt. I love to buy gifts for everyone, at Christmas I fill stockings for my family and love nothing more than watching them expose all of the surprises! 
Though one of my least favourite things is scrabbling around trying to wrap the gifts. I LOVE wrapping but would much rather have a table set up just for wrapping. If I had room and money I'd have a set up like this lol... Lots of wrappings, ribbons and labels - like the things from Second Spaces - I'd also have a special stash of packing 'peanuts' to make sure that I could make any Special Delivery - like the packaging from Krescendo

What is in the picture;
Box & Packaging: [Krescendo] - Special Delivery Set
Coral Bottles: {vespertine} - Sea Side Coral Trinket Bottles
Wall Hanging Organizer: crate - Homemade Craft Center
Ribbon Box: PLAAKA - RibbonBox
Other Decor: Second Spaces - Wrap It Up Gacha Items
Hanging Loop: BananaN - Hanger with tapes wall decor
Table: KraftWork + Pitaya - Blume Gacha Item in Wrapping Table

No comments:

Post a Comment