Saturday, July 9, 2022

Sailing away on an Adventure...

I have a headache, I want to get away... I want to run away to a place where I can hide and sleep and let my headache slip away. There must be somewhere I can sail away to, some place magical, some place peasceful that I can be in on my own without the need to talk to people. 
I might just hop on a boat and sail off on an adventure... 

If there was an adventure to be had, perhaps it could be something exciting that would take me to a far off place... I'd find a message in a bottle, a fluffy friend - since I'd need some company on the long journey - and I would board a boat - thanks to the pose and prop in the "Ocean Vibes" Collection from -Extra- at The New Ones Event - and sail away... We'd sail towards the Tempestuous horizon - a beautiful backdrop available this weekend from Synnergy.Tavis, for Wanderlust - on a journey most epic, most magical and most wonderful... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Asia Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Dyan Tee
Shorts: miss chelsea - Dyan Shorts
Pose & Boat Prop: -Extra- - Ocean Vibes, Pose 3 (Available until July 24th at The New Ones Event)
Dog: JIAN - Splashy Spaniels in Eng Black
Bottle: [ keke ] - Message in a Bottle (No Longer Available!)
Lighthouse: dust bunny - Lighthouse
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Tempestuous [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment