Thursday, July 21, 2022

How do Cavemen and Dinosaurs like their Steaks?!

I'm still living in a fantasy world, yesterday I ran away to be with the flamingos and today while making dinner for some reason my mind slipped away to a crazy fantasy once more. I was making some delicious steaks - with pan seered vegetables and garlic potato wedges, and yes it was as delicious as it sounds - that I started somehow thinking of the Flintstones, and then wondering how they'd take their steaks... 

If I was cooking for the cavemen, not necessarily Fred Flintstone or his buddy Barney Rubble - I think I'd need the biggest steaks that I can find. A HUGE Tomahawk Steak - the one from Junk Food at the current round of Anthem - something big and juicy, that's on the bone to make it even juicier! I'll cook the steaks on an open fire in the mouth of a cave, just like the cavemen of the past. 
BUT because it is my fantasy, and I KNOW that they didn't exist together, but the Flintstones get to have a pet dinosaur so do I... I LOVE my pet dinosaurs - from JIAN - definitely one of my favouritest of pets!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Bones in Indecisive
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Entice - Bedrock Twist in Leopard
Pose: FOXCITY - Baby G, Pose 1m
Steak: Junk Food - Tomahawk Steak (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Dinosaurs: JIAN - Dino Buddies in Fast Biter
Fire: Nerenzo - Awesome Campfire
Cave Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Tentacle Cave
Woodland Backdrop: Synnergy - Dark Pond Scene 

No comments:

Post a Comment