Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Killing Monsters with Tommy Guns

 Today has been a hugely, torturously hot day... The whole country has become an oven, and I like a lot of other people feel like I'm melting. 
I've decide though right now I'm going to slip myself off into a dream and let myself be cooler... If that's possible! Although, right now the dream, due to my surroundings, has become much more of a nightmare! 
I'm ready though, to shoot the monsters and rid my dreams of them... Maybe they will take the heat away with them lol... 

Wandering through the Dirty Hallway - a backdrop from Paleto - I was wandering looking through the keyholes of the closed doors, wondering where each would lead me. As I was about to do down the stairs, a poof of smoke, a flash of green light and suddenly giant tentacles rushing at me up the stairs... 
I rushed to a hidden place, needing a weapon to help myself, and as with all dreams all I needed to do was dream it, and a MURDER Commie Tommy Gun miraculously appeared - this will be appearing for you to get your hands on at the opening tomorrow round of Midnight Order!

What is she wearing;
Hat: B L A I S E x Ladybird - My Blvck Hat in Dead
Hair: [monso] - Moni Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Strap Nosering (Available until August 5th at Abstrakt)
Collar: Quills & Curiosities - Ceremony Collar (Available until July 18th at The Warehouse Event)
Top: AsteroidBox - Juley Shirt in Black (Available until August 6th at Equal10)
Gun: MURDER - Commie Tommy V1.0.1 (Available from July 20th until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Skirt: Mug - Billie Skirt in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Alba, Pose 5
Fat Tentacles: NOMAD - Inflatable Tentacle in Flamingo
Thin Tentacles: [Cubic Cherry] - Tentacles Army
Smoke: Cole's Corner -  Wicked Witch Heatwave Aura
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - HALL DIRTY 

No comments:

Post a Comment