Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Locked in her Chair

I feel a little trapped in my own home at the moment... I don't know why, but maybe it's due to the fact that I don't get to go out into the world every day more than a walk in the park... So right now, when I found the amazing chair, my mind was carried away to a prisoner being held by a monster in the castle.
This Monster left me alone in his throne room... Allowing me the privilege of resting in one of his gorgeously ornate Sanguine Throne - from Violetility at this month at the We <3 RP - her bruises show the signs of her captivity and and the shackles around her ankles keep her locked in place. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Caralisa in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eye Bruise: Izzie's - Bruised Eyes 
Gag: AsteroidBox - Leather Bite Gag in Red 
Mouth Blood: Arise - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Necklace: cheeky - Fae Necklace in Silver 
Dress: Caboodle - Latex Tunic in Black 
Leg Wounds: Izzie's - Scars Gacha in Body Scars RARE 
Shackles: B.C.C. - Jenny&Megan Gacha Item in Shackles Blood - B (No Longer Available!)
Chair & Pose: Violetility - Sanguine Throne in Nosferatu (Available until March 31st at We <3 RP)
Backdrop: Glam Affair - Dark stage RARE (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment