Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Sins Released... Greed when Shopping

So I mentioned before about a series of poses that are getting me all excited from Image Essentials... The IE store has released a set of poses for Designer Circle which are focused on the Seven Deadly Sins... This of course, appealed to me right away, and although Wrath has been done, the others are slowly coming to me too... Today is the turn of Greed... 
When Greed was released, there was only one place that she was drawn to, like a moth to a flame... 
Now before I go further, I am not saying that the Arcade's owners or designers are Greedy... I don't want to get myself into trouble here, but I find that I - myself - get very greedy with the opening of one of these big gacha events, be it The Arcade, The Epiphany or otherwise. 
As she's Greed, this little demon is draped in gold and riches... Everything from her jewels to her bikini are draped in gold. 
Finding herself at a place where so many people get greedy she's a happy little sin...You could say she's as happy as sin hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: ERSCH - Autumn Coronet in Gold 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: Nightmare - Be Mine 
Face Jewel: Cute Poison - Elysian Head Jewels (No Longer Available!)
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Tag: (-Atypical-) - Priceless Tag (No Longer Available!)
Upper Necklace: (Yummy) - Sparkle Nameplate in Gold 
Lower Necklace: Cute Poison - Bete Noire Necklace in Gold (No Longer Available!)
Bikini: !dM deviousMind - Samira in ONYX 
Pose: Image Essentials - Seven Deadly Sins in Greed (Available until March 31st at DESIGNER CIRCLE

No comments:

Post a Comment