Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A little Cheesy about Amsterdam

Yesterday was an EPIC day... I feel worn out and sleepy and OH MY GOD I discovered muscles that I had no idea I had, the aches and pains LOL... Yet I am elated and walking on a cloud this morning... Yesterday I had a trial day for a possible new job, and when I walked away to get the train home, I was the proud little owner of a new job!!! 
I'm going to be working right in the heart of Amsterdam, surrounded by tourists and dealing with people all over the world as a cheese girl in a popular cheese retailer... YES one of the major exports of Holland is cheese for those of you that don't know. I guess I have a lot to learn... There will be lots of cheesy facts in my head for the time being! 
So today Rudh, and her SL puppy that is probably the closest I'm ever going to get to my RL Dog Izzy, are taking a walk around the streets of Amsterdam. Izzy is a LOT bigger than the Adult Glam Greyhounds - Jian's latest collection - as she's a Saluki and is closer in size to a lurcher... 
Anyway, as I said we decided to take a walk around at I am [SL] Amsterdam, and it really feels like the city that I will be calling my work place once again, and you never know, you may find me there selling cheese LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Renee in V2 Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: erratic - Neva Top in Grey 
Dog: Jian - Glam Greyhounds in 18 Held Adult Fawn 
Pants: Vinyl - Winehouse Tartan Skinnys in Grey 
Pose: NANTRA - Who are you wearing, Pose 2M 

No comments:

Post a Comment