Friday, March 9, 2018

Goodbye My Hero

A few days ago I did something retro, a little look back in time and really enjoyed myself. I loved the 60s, but I my favourite time period, the one that gets me really excited as a total history geek is the Medieval period. I love that there is so much conjecture and so much space to work out what items were and how they were used... Yet one of the other things that happen with the Medieval period is that it's often romanticised!! I love the beauty and romance of it!
I got super excited when I saw this dress being released at the Trunk Show - which is open until March 18th - from Infinity. The Yalena Green dress was just soooo pretty I couldn't really help having a need to have it... 
She's at the castle of Luanes World, watching her hero riding away to battle... The crown on her head - from lassitude & ennui - is barely holding her hair down in the wind.
Will he come back? Will he be hurt?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Argrace - KOHAKU in Reds 
Tiara: lassitude & ennui - Winter Mori Crown in Gold 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Infinity - Yalena in Green (Available until March 18th at Trunk Show
Necklace: Empyrean Forge - Levity Necklace 
Flowers: *LODE* - Pretty Things Single Aster in White 
Pose: Image Essentials - Heaven, Pose 2M 

No comments:

Post a Comment