Monday, March 12, 2018

Prehistoric Hunter

As I was out grocery shopping today, I couldn't help but giggle at myself a little bit... For some reason I was finding myself thinking of the original grocery shoppers, the Hunter Gatherers of Pre-History... I'm a bit of a History Geek I know, but for them going to the supermarket would have been more like scrabbling around in the woods, and there was I worrying that I couldn't find a ripe Mango for my hubby! A mango, in Holland, in the Spring?! A hunter gatherer would question my sanity LOL... 
So when I got home I was playing around with something to blog today, and this was in the front of my mind... Hence why when I found the new Vara Dress, released at 4Mesh - which opens today until April 1st - by 1313 Mockingbird Lane, I kinda did a little happy dance... The new Vara Dress is something that maybe a discerning Cave Woman would enjoy wearing. It comes in a collection of 8 different colours, each with and without rips - and all of these colours are funky animal prints... As you can see here, this well dressed Hunter-Gatherer made a meal of some delicious tiger flesh, and can now rock the plains - or in this case the Dawn Kingdoms, please watch out for Dinosaurs - in her fabulously fetching new dress! With what looks to be the tiger's lower jaw in her hand as a weapon... Little did she know that in later years, this would be the blade of Cain lol... 
Giant Sloth Burgers anyone?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Yeri in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Vara Dress (Available until April 1st at 4Mesh
Pose: NANTRA - Mr. Pointy, Pose 2 
Weapon: Violetility - Blade of Cain 

No comments:

Post a Comment