Thursday, March 22, 2018

Kissing Frogs

I've always loved fairy tales, and believed that true love can conquer all... That's mostly because I was brought up on a diet of Disney Movies and later romance novels... Yet there was a pose released recently from Image Essentials that I couldn't let slip away... I HAD to try to find out if kissing the frog would turn him into a red hot Viking prince?!
The pose prop is adorable, as I said it's from Image Essentials, and it's called My Prince. You can find it at this month's round of Twe12ve, and the pose comes with the well and froggie props too!! 
She was on her way to market and stopped by the well... Looking so pretty in her hippy girl look... A Bette Dress shirt - from Blueberry - and a pair of Huntington Sandals - from Reign - she accessorised her hair with a Maiden Daisy Wreath. 
Will it be a prince or a case of poisoning? 

What is she wearing;
Flower Wreath: Shar's - Maiden Daisy Wreath 
Hair: DOUX - Britney in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Blueberry - Bette Dress Shirt in Extra 7 
Shorts: Blueberry - Lola Shorts in Ocean T 
Shoes: REIGN - Huntington Sandals 
Pose & Props: Image Essentials - My Prince (Available until March 31st at Twe12ve
Basket: O.M.E.N - Dog Park Day Gacha Item in 7 Basket O' Goodies 

No comments:

Post a Comment