Sunday, March 4, 2018

Laundry Day is NOT for Washing Clothes!

The sins are out in force, and they are affecting the naughtiness that is me... So today I warn you it's about to get a little naughty... OH and it's laundry day... So... I'll let your minds wander for just a moment, hehe... 
OK OK bring your mind out of the gutter, just a little bit... I'm not going to be riding my drier today lol, at least not in public... But there are other fun things in the laundry room, like clothes pegs...
So today, I'm having a rather good time doing some of my laundry... Rudh wears so many clothes every week that she must have tons of the stuff, and judging by what she does in the Laundromat she probably doesn't get much cleaning done!
In her lazy Sunday outfit, a simple band top and some super comfy, but still with a naughty girl edge pair of shorts - a newish release from MuggleBorn called Jessie, it was actually the fault of the clothes pegs that made this little brat get naughty... They Clamp so well - yes it's the pose from Reve Obscura, lol - and to be frank, let's face it, there won't be any laundry done today anyway!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lilo in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Top: [I<3F] - Top [04]
Shorts: MuggleBorn - Jessie Shorts
Pose & Prop: Reve Obscura - Clamp 
Backdrop: Pseudo - Mid-city Laundromat RARE (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment