Sunday, April 18, 2021

When Cell Phone Service Doesn't Work... Cups & String!

Sometimes when you get that call from someone you care about, it's the best feeling in the world - of course this isn't always the case - but for me at the moment the homesickness is driving me crazy and it's always nice to hear the voice of my family members. 
Now for some reason I was thinking of this when I decided to torture myself all weekend and work on a super huge project that taught me a few things... 1, I miss my family... 2, I am NOT good at Photoshop LOL, and 3, my respect level for the people that are went through the roof...
Still it's time for a very long distance phone conversation, please hold the line... 

It's such a long distance phone call, that cell service doesn't work... These sisters have had to come up with an interesting way to chat... Who knew that two cups and a piece of string would reach where cell service wouldn't?! 

Now, to show the close ups I used in taking this picture... Gives you a chance to see what each of these well dressed sisters has on... The Demon is the look I love most - but then I guess I would since I never relate well to an Angelic side! 
Her outfit today is made up of bits and bobs from The Rotting Lab, duckie and Mug - mostly the accessories are Mug anyway - with some amazing wings from Quills & Curiosities and some amazinger "Burton" horns from Neverwish, she looks like she was disturbed in the middle of something perhaps?! 

The Angel sister is definitely more like my RL sister, who thinks I'm feeling lazy and have nothing better to do than laze back and call my big sister LOL... She didn't even make it into clothes this morning, although her lingerie is very pretty - it's the Jacqueline Set from 1313 Mockingbird Lane at Fetish Fair by the way. She's also wearing some very awesome Cult heels it would seem... WAIT A MINUTE, the little sister is not so angelic as she would seem... Has she been raiding her sisters Mug Deviant Doll Collection?! Perhaps that's what the phone call was about?! 

What is she wearing; 
Demon:
Horns: Neverwish - Burton Horns in Glitter 
Hair: DOUX - Silent Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Hexagram Bindi 
Gag: Mug - Deviant Doll Gacha Item in #4 Ballgag Black (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany
Collar & Leash: Mug - Deviant Doll Gacha Item in #8 Collar Black (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany
Necklace: Gabriel - Cat's Tail Whip in Black 
Pasties: Mug - Deviant Doll Gacha Item in #12 Clothspins Black (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany)  
Wings: Quills & Curiosities - A Touch of Darkness Wings (Available until May 2nd at Chronicles and Legends
Top & Panties: The Rotting Lab - Dame Lingerie 
Corset: duckie - disorder in Black 
Tail: Caboodle - Demon Tail in Black 
Cup: Dots - Cup Phone 
Pose: FOXCITY - Thoughts, Pose 4
Backdrop: Synnergy - Gates of Hell Backdrop 
Angel: 
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Water Lily in Flowing Colors 
Halo & Aura: Cole's Corner - Valkyrie 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Wings: RIOT - Cupid's Wings in Holo 
Collar & Leash: Mug - Deviant Doll Gacha Item in #10 Collar White (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany
Lingerie: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Jacqueline Set (Available until April 24th at Fetish Fair April
Ankle Cuffs: Mug - Deviant Doll Gacha Item in #26 Anklecuffs White (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany
Shoes: CULT - Zara 
Cup: Dots - Cup Phone 
Pose: FOXCITY - Send Nudes, Pose 1 
Backdrop: Synnergy - Heavens Gate Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment