Sunday, April 25, 2021

Her Little Poison Bottle

I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison... Wasn't that what Alice Cooper once said... I got news for Alice, it wasn't just the lips, it was the drink that I'd poured him to drink... I laced that juice with some very venomous poison, that I keep in a pretty little bottle for the most special occasions... 
If I die before you, remember my special little bottle can be found stashed away in the Hall of Faces... You can't miss it, it's a glowing good time hehe... 

I guess though the reason I decided that it was time to take a picture like this is because I had a bit of a craving to do a close up. I mean sure, you want to see the kinda of Lime flavoured poison that our little demon is feeding you, but it's more that you need to take a good hard look into her eyes...
Look really closely, tell me what you see... Look her in the eyes... The blind side lures you in, while the dark side reveals your fate... Look into her eyes - they are the Dark and Blind Eyes from [NoRush], and I'll be adding the ad below just to show you the epicness that is these eyes in all their patterns and colour combinations! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Miria Hair in Devil (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Blessing Bindi
Eyes: [NoRush] - Dark & Blind Eyes 
Glasses: TRIGGERED - Lumos Maxima Glasses
Choker: Six Feet Under - Ringweave Choker
Dress: [MODA] - Latex Doll Dress in Black
Hand Smoke: Cole's Corner - Wicked Witch FX Kit
Bottle: !13ACT - Witche's potion in LIME
Pose: FOXCITY - Juice, Pose 1
Background Smoke: Cole's Corner - Wicked Witch FX Kit
Backdrop: Synnergy - Hall of Faces Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment