Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wonderland is Calling...

 Another week, more changes in the politics of the Covid changes, and yet nothing has really changed. I still find myself working in an empty store, with no one to talk to besides my colleagues. Getting home from work, I find myself doing the same things each evening, and then when I´m free I do the same things again... It´s becoming even more robotic than I thought it had been... 
I need a break, a chance to slip away from reality, I want to go somewhere that fantasy and colour replace the mediocre and normal... Narnia? Middle Earth? Disneyland? No I think today is the day I slip off to Wonderland...

Have you seen the Wonderland garden at Storybook? If you haven't seen Storybook, you should definitely take a look, it's the most gorgeous fairytale place to explore and it's fun for all the family... 
Rather than being a little Alice, Rudh decided to find her own little FLUFFLE - a bunny friend from STOIC, available at The Epiphany - and who knows maybe she will be able to go to the tea party and have some of those little finger sandwiches... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Lux Mesh Hair in #6 Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: [Lost Junction] - Statement Gacha Item in Bow Necklace EXCLUSIVE (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany)
Dress: Blume - Panna Cotta Outfit in Coal
Bunny: STOIC - FLUFFLE Gacha Item in Fatpack 13 RARE (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany)
Boots: CULT - Sophie
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweetie, Pose 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment