Thursday, April 1, 2021

Visit the Gift Shop

Now that I´ve made many changes in my SL, I´m finding that I have more time to do things that I forgot I enjoyed like exploring and taking part in random fun things in SL... 
I forgot how much fun it is to find these new things, and although it´s not new, I had so much fun at the Linden Lab´s Palaeoquest trying to beat the quests... It was like a day at a themepark, but with Dinosaurs... 

This is one of those places that you have challenges to complete, and once all are done you can win some awesome prizes... Now I wasn´t really focusing enough to win the contests but there were DINOSAURS, dammit! How could I pay attention to completing tasks... 
I had to get my own goodies to make me feel like I´d been at the gift shop... I got this awesome Dino Headdress - from Ananas - an adorable Dino Plushie - from Dust Bunny - and a pink fruity drink that came with an adorable dino keychain - from hive...
If you're looking for somewhere fun, and a little different, for a family night out, then maybe this is a fun place for you!!!

What is she wearing;
Dino Head: Ananas - Home-made Dino in Betty
Hair: Wasabi - Sugar Mesh Hair in Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn - Pastel Sunglasses
Camera: ATTIC - Bloom Polaroid in Mono (Available until April 10 at Kustom9)
Cardigan & Top: KitCat - Fall Cardigan in Black
Drink: hive - Pink Drink on the Go in Dino (Available until April 10 at Kustom9)
Plushie: dust bunny - Dino Slippers & Plushie Set
Skirt: Mug - Emma Skirt in Black
Pose: NANTRA - Target Dress Challenge, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment