Monday, April 19, 2021

Oops, I spilt my Soda!

After the epic post I spent all weekend on this weekend, I needed to take some time out today before my brain turned to goo and trickled out of my ear. I've been having one of those very much needed, lazy types of days. I refuse to do anything that seems like work, and that even involves cooking... Today I'm doing NOTHING, and I feel like today might be a fast food takeout kinda day... 

I got so tired that when I was eating fast food at the diner, and I accidentally made a spill I couldn't help but laugh and then somehow ended up crawling onto the table and laying in the carnage in a somewhat Joker-esque kinda move LOL... 
I can't really leave a mess like this though, I guess I should clean up, and while I'm here does anyone want a snack?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Milk Hair in #4 Fireworks (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cheese: parfait - Pizza Slvt Gacha Item in Melted Cheese EXCLUSIVE (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany
Pizza: parfait - Pizza Slvt Gacha Item in Pizza Pasties RARE (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany)
Cola: Dots - Fast Eats Gacha Item in #10 Spilled Soda (Available until May 12th at The Epiphany
Skirt: Mug - Marley Skirt in Medium (Available until May 10th at Kustom9)
Boots: REIGN - Thigh High Sneakers in Hearts Pack
Pose: FOXCITY - Good Morning, Pose 2M
Pizza: random.Matter - Take Away Gacha Item in Pizza RARE
Food Items: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter
Puddle: [nefarious.inventions] - Splish Splash (No Longer Available!)
Condiments: [Lost Junction] - Tasty Eats in Condiment Caddy
Napkins: 220ML - Ice Cream Cart Gacha Item in Napkin Holder
Bra: Half-Deer - Carefree Bikini Clutter in Red Floor Bra
Backdrop: Focus Poses - California Burger Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment