Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Glowing Fishy Hoops

 I swear sometimes that I'm a mermaid at heart and even when I'm in a distant world, the dreams of being a mermaid follow me around like a dream.. 
Sometimes though, it's nice to come home from work and slip off into a distant world, somewhere your imgination can just soar among the stars... 

Today my imagination drifted me off to a place that's a little futuristic, with just the subtlist hint of Sci-Fi - as much as my mind will allow me anyway - thrown in for good measure... 
It's the fault of the most amazing neon "Oooh Dress" - from Neverwish - which is so aptly named because when you put it on it makes you go ooooh!! She put it on and started dancing around in her hula hoops, mesmirising herself and transporting herself to a distant dimension where even the Ananas Fish were swimming through the air and showing off their scary teeth lol - just on a side note, these are actually the Ryan Fish Hats from Ananas which are a group gift... Aren't they cool?!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: DOUX - Taiane Hairstyle (Available until May 22nd at Uber)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Neverwish - Oooh Dress
Pose & Hoops: BellePoses - Yui
Fish: Ananas - \Ryan (Group Gift)
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - The Inception Blue (Group Gift)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment