Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Smoke Break

All the excitement of the fact that it´s Kings Day in the Netherlands would normally be getting me worked up and I'd need a moment to calm down. Normally we'd be partying and the park would be full of carnival and a second hand market... Things have been very different this year though, there's no party to speck of and we're all very sedate right now... 
I spent all day cleaning and this time last year I'd have been drinking a coffee and smoking  cigarette to just enjoy my peace after a buy day... Rudh is going to take the time out for me and has snuck somewhere quiet to smoke a sneaky cigarette.. 

I have to say that this outfit has been one of  recent favourites. Something that I put on and haven't been able to take off... 
The outfit was started due to the amazing Ostara High Waist Pants - from Psycho Barbie - which I dressed casually with a tank top - from Mug - and a soft leather jacket. I topped it off with a hat and some cute little braids... It's an outfit that makes me happy, it's an outfit that I will be wearing for a while hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Briar Mesh Hair in Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cigarette: [Nikotin] - Classic Cigarette
Necklace: Vibing - Mara Set in Silver
Jacket: Pseudo - Bradley Jacket in Black
Top: Mug - Marissa Tank in Black
Pants: Psycho Barbie - Ostara High Waisted Pants
Pose: FOXCITY - Refresh, Pose 6
Background: PALETO - DON'T PANIC 

No comments:

Post a Comment