Monday, April 26, 2021

Issa Me... Ruduigi!

 I've been having a random silly day today, trying to get myself to wake up for longer than five minutes... I feel like I'm permanently sleepy lol... Time to do something fun and play one of my oldest favourites.. Super Mario Brothers... 
Thought I guess I'm not going to play it in the way I might have done in the past... I'm now going to jump on the Gameboy and ride myself into the Mario World...
 

Luckily I had my amazing Retro Gamer Hover Board - from Ananas - that allows me to zoom around through Mario land... 
Now of course I had to blend in, and being smart I realised that Mario might not be the best choice, but no one would notice an extra Luigi wandering around. I'm not sure, but I think maybe I look a little more fabulous than the real one...

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: [Atomic] - 1UP Gacha in Hair Electric (No Longer Available!)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: [Commoner] - Shade-Stache in Green
Necklace: Loki - Pixel Gamer in Full HP Necklace
Outfit: UNA - M.Cosplay Jumper in BlueGreen
Boots: katat0nik - Old Boots in Gray
Pose: Secret Poses - Astra, Pose 3
Game: Ananas - Retro Gamer - Hover Board in Default
Backdrop: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops Gacha in Level Up (Retired Collection) 

No comments:

Post a Comment