Sunday, April 11, 2021

Tiny Little Mushroom Fairy

So yesterday when the evil looking Sprite disappeared from the doorway into the fairy kingdom I did something bad... I stepped through the door into a world of Chronicles and Legends to find a little magic... 
The world is enchanting, and I'm sure there will be many more trips through the door...
The first being that I encountered happened to be an adorable little fairy with more than a tiny love for mushrooms. The pretty red and white kind, that always make me smile, and she invited me to take a seat and have some tea... 

Her little glade is filled with the gorgeous Red and White Mushrooms - ranging from the giant crystal adorned ones from Granola at Equal10, to the Fancy ones that match the amazing Mushroom Throne from Boudoir - I've never seen so many in one place. She even has the most adorable little Mushroom Head - from Ananas - as a hat!!! While her Seelie Gossamer Wings - amazing wings by the brilliant Celeste - fluttered as the sparkles in the air drifted through the flowers... 
While I'm talking about the wings I have a confession... These beautiful wings are the Seelie Bento Wings from Celeste that are now available at Chronicles and Legends Event - where a LOT of the items in this post came from I should add - BUT I used the hud that comes with them to colour them slightly to fit with my colour scheme... I wanted to show how gorgeous they are without the colouring changes I made, so I'm going to add the store ad and let you see for yourself!!! They are SO pretty!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hat: Ananas - Mushroom Head 
Hair:  Olive - the Robin Hair 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Wings: CELESTE - Seelie Bento Wings (Available until May 2nd at Chronicles and Legends
Bodysuit: Dead Dollz - Rompompom in Khaki 
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweetie, Pose 1m 
Chair: Boudoir - Mushroom Throne (Available until May 2nd at Chronicles and Legends
Small Mushrooms: Boudoir - Fancy Mushrooms (Available until May 2nd at Chronicles and
Legends

Lily Flowers: Raindale - Lillybell Set (Available until May 2nd at Chronicles and Legends
Butterfly Jars: LOVE - Butterfly Jar in Summer Dreams (Available until May 2nd at Chronicles and Legends
Large Mushrooms: Granola - Magical Mushrooms Pack One (Available until May 5th at Equal10)  
Sparkles: LOVE - Fae Dreams Glitter (Available until May 2nd at Chronicles and Legends
Backdrop: Adorably Strange Wares - The Little Red Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment