Thursday, April 15, 2021

Do you wanna play a game?

I'm done with my week of having to go out to work, and now I can sit back, relax and enjoy myself for the weekend. I want to just chill out, watch some Fresh Prince re-runs and maybe spend some time to maybe take some pictures. 
First now it's time to relax, what should we do this evening? Anyone wanna play a game? 

Chess isn't usually my game of choice, but it could be fun to play this way... You steal my pieces and collect them all, maybe I'll even let you win with our Naughty Chess Board - from KraftWork at FaMESHed X - either way if I win, I lose... Toys for the win, Paddles for the loss, I definitely win... 
I guess I'm taking the "Queen's Gambit" - a pose from Shutter Up which does come with it's own chessboard but I hid it so that I could use the Kraftwork board - and I'm going to lose on purpose... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Nadya Hair in Fireworks 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Make-Up: Izzie's - Smeared Mascara 
Glasses: [Cubic Cherry] - Screw It Glasses in Black 
Top: STOIC - Vestrum Harness in Black 
Pose: Shutter Up - Queens Gambit 
Chess Set: KraftWork - Naughty Chess Board in Used Color/Black (Available until May 6th at FaMESHed X
Pink Toy: LEMME - Stimulate me! Dildo in Pink 
Condoms: Lagom - Babygirl Gacha Item in Messy Condoms 
Spanker: Ama - Hearts Paddle 
Toy Rack: Short Leash - Love Hurts Toy Carousel 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - City Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment