Thursday, June 27, 2019

A Mermaid's Day on the Beach

It's the weekend!!! I finally have some time to myself, and I've just been told some even better news in that I have the weekend off from my SL job - as well as ALL of next week!!! So this means only one thing... A LITTLE MORE RELAXATION TIME FOR ME!!! I'm going to party it up and have some fun for a change! Starting with a trip to The Beach in SL... 
It's the perfect place for me to run around in my adorable, yet sexy, surfer girl style - RealEvil Industries - Sereia Bikini. It's a Gacha set, but the collection includes jewellery and if you're lucky you might get your hands on the RARE Bikini!!!
Now whilst I was running around on the beach enjoying myself, I noticed that people were starting to stare a little... I thought that it was because I looked so fabulous, but actually, and unknown to me, my mermaid scales were starting to appear a little translucently on my skin... It must have been a combination of the salt water and the sand... DAMMIT, no one is supposed to see those! THIS IS WRONG - although aren't they a pretty creation from the store for this month's round of ECLIPSE?! Subtle, and only available to see in the right lighting, these scales can be left white - as is the default on the maitreya body - or tinted. I loved them being white, my mermaid colour tends to change depending on my mood but in white they look translucent like they may or may not even be there... SO GORGEOUS!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Daphne in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Izzie's - Splish Splash Wet Sunglasses in Summer Colors 
Lipstick: PSYCHO.Byts - Akona Lipsticks Pack 
Bikini & Jewellery: RealEvil Industries - Sereia Gacha Items (Available until June 30th at The Arcade
Scales: THIS IS WRONG - Scales Materials Shine (Available until June 30th at ECLIPSE
Pose: Secret Poses - On The Beach, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment