Sunday, June 16, 2019

Supporting Second Pride

This month, June for those of you that are totally clueless, is also now days going by a different name... Pride Month! A time when rainbows dominate and people start drowning themselves in a myriad of colours. This is all in support of the LGBT community, and although not a part of it myself, I do have many friends and family that are, so I am 100% in support of Pride! It's a great message, even if you're not in the LGBT community, that would benefit the world if more people chose to live by it... Loving, Supporting and Accepting everyone for who we are, not what society tells us we are supposed to be! 
Last night I was invited over to check out Second Pride, Second Life's Celebration of the Pride month, and it was so pretty and a lot of fun so this morning before I get caught up in my crazy busy day, I decided to sneak back over and take a quick snapshot... The energy coming out of Second Pride is awesome, it's full of love and it got me caught up like a leaf on the breeze, it was happy addictive!
Of course there had to be rainbows... Luckily AsteroidBox and Fika had some adorable little streaks of colour to give away as group gifts this month. AsteroidBox is flying the flags, Pride Flags, in all the colours you could want to support which ever faction of the LGBT community you choose! Fika has released a collection of things but I LOVE this little teapot purse. I've used one before in a previous post, but I was SO EXCITED to see that it has been released with rainbows for Pride Month! 
Now just to warn you, there may be group joining fees in place, but these are low fees, and the group gifts are worth it, so I fully recommend joining both groups! 
DON'T MISS SECOND PRIDE, IT'S SO MUCH FUN AND THE PLACE IS SOOOOO PRETTY!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Hairplay in Front Blow Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Flag: AsteroidBox - Pride Flag (Current Group Gift) 
Dress: SEUL - Lita Sparkle Mini in Onyx (Available until June 24th at Level
Bag: Fika - Eclipse Teapot in PRIDE (Current Group Gift) 
Pose: Secret Poses - Binoculars, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment