Saturday, June 29, 2019

Admit One Soul

It's SO Hot again today, but I'm lucky because school's out for summer break where I work in SL and that means I don't have to be stuck in the office whilst I melt. 
Rudh on the other hand is being left to her own devices... She's heading out to go shopping and is doing so unsupervised by me... This could be dangerous... At least she's dressed all cute as she heads to the Subway...
This adorable outfit is from PSYCHO.Byts is called UnLove You, and it's a gacha that is still available until tomorrow - Sunday June 30th - at the current round of The Arcade and the outfit collection includes skirts, tops, a rare dress, socks and these adorable little ticket to hell bags! 
It's almost some kind of cute school uniform, much cuter than the one that I had to wear to school when I was a kid but still adorable!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - Grind Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit (Including Bag): PSYCHO.Byts - UnLove You Gacha Items (Available until June 30th at The Arcade
Pose: Nantra - Mod About You, Pose 3M
Backdrop: MINIMAL - VIBE Backdrop *6* (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment