Thursday, June 6, 2019

Feeding Dad's Horse

I don't really have much time today, I will explain later when I have more time and can actually focus a little but right now I'm all over the place both mentally and physically! I did however, just make myself a cup of coffee and find a few minutes just to sit down and write a little something here - heaven knows I needed a chance to enjoy a little therapy lol - and so for this super speedy post I want to do something that's kinda like a little dedication to my SL Daddy - Chopper Mosely - who celebrated his RL Birthday on Monday!! SO, to honour him, I'm going a little bit Country! 
I'm not normally a country girl, but for Daddy, it can happen once in a while! The things we do for our parents huh?! SL or RL, LOL!! Aside from being a country music fan, my dad has possibly - second to me I'd say - the biggest collection of animals in SL... Every time there is a Jian release we're chomping at the bit to get at it, yet I may have found a store that he would love called Teegle. It's full of animals including some adorable horses that are perfect for his country vibe - and I know this may get me killed by my Mommas, but to make Daddy happy it's worth the risk in sharing! 
I discovered the Teegle horses at a little Horsey themed place called Rosewood Farms, and thought it was the perfect location to get my country girl on... LUCKILY I had just grabbed some brand new Watercolor Boho Tank Tops from Petite Mort that are available if you're willing to play the gacha machine for them in the Women Only Hunt until June 22nd. The 5 different designs are so pretty, I LOVE the feathers. 
Anyway, this one was for you Daddy, so Happy Birthday... Unfortunately for me, RL is dragging me back kicking and screaming! Roll on the weekend!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Truth - Montana in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Tops: Petite Mort - Watercolor Boho Tank (Available until June 22nd at Women Only Hunt
Jeans: Kaithleen's - Flare Jeans in Stone 
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Ben Male Pose, V2 (Available until June 15th at Men Only Monthly
Basket: Dust Bunny - Farmers Market Veggies in Carrots
Horse: Teegle - Horse 
Fence: Artisan Fantasy - Stony Hollow Hitching Post 

No comments:

Post a Comment