Saturday, June 8, 2019

Rainbow Neons

It's Saturday, and after plenty of rest and a few good laughs with members of my Gator family last night I feel like I'm actually rested. I can handle the situations that were forced onto me in RL, and I will overcome the heartache but enough about that, I'm not going to spoil my happy mood... I feel like letting my hair down, drowning myself in colour and dancing around like a crazy person... That's exactly what I'm going to do!!! Bright colours... NEONS in fact!!! 
For Rally to Rescue there have been lots of bright fun releases, but this dress is definitely topping the scale for the most colourful... It looks like it's been dipped in oil and it coloured in rainbow tones. It's a dress from Stargazer Creations and it's a donation item for the animal charities!
So, because of all the colours, I went totally overboard with the rest of the colours in the picture too.. Bright pink hair, some pretty head decorations and a rainbow puppy from Jian
Also, something I want to point out is the adorable little heart tattoos that are on my face... They are little bits tattoos from FIKA, I love them I'm wearing them all the time... Take a look at the ad board and a close up, aren't they cute?!
What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: random.Matter - Astrid Aura 
Hair: DOUX - Emerald Hairstyle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-up: Fika - Little Bits Tattoo 
Dress: [Stargazer Creations] - Aratoria Metallic Dress (Available until June 20th at Rally To Rescue
Shoes: REIGN - Glitter Kelsey Wedges 
Pet: Jian - Sugar Skull Pup 
Pose: Pretty Sexy Things - Brigette, Pose 4 (Available until June 20th at Rally To Rescue)
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Alien Portal 2 (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment