Friday, June 28, 2019

Morning Coffee & Blunts

It's early - well early-ish - for me on the first day of many lazy days off, and I think today I'm going to try and do more than one post to see what interesting things I can get up to... First and foremost today though, it's COFFEE time. I'm also about to have my dog turned into fluffy slippers, since she's the reason I'm awake so early TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!! 
Calm down Rudh... Coffee and maybe if I'm lucky a blunt too... Start the day well... 
Gotta love dogs, aren't they wonderful when they behave like little buggers?! People say to me why don't you have kids, my answer is usually along the lines of my fur babies being bad enough LOL... 
Still... COFFEE!!! I want a mug like the one in the picture in RL please, this is the perfect coffee cup for someone you don't know... I mean you can offer them milk and sugar or you can put it in their cup like this and they can decide... FIKA makes an excellent cup of coffee by the way, miles better than those coffee places like Starbucks! 
Another plus side to drinking coffee at home is being able to smoke a blunt in your jammies!! I picked up some pre-rolled blunts from Junk Food, because I'm far too lazy to roll my own in the morning, and it makes for a great start to the day, lounging on the sofa with a coffee in one hand and a blunt in the other! 
I'll also add that my outfit isn't technically jammies, it's the first thing that I threw on when I crawled like a demon from the pit, outta my bed! It's an adorable Kitty Hoody from MuggleBorn that will be available soon for the exciting event that is the MadPea Productions Pet Friends Fair!
Anyway, maybe when I've woken up a little I will be able to do some more, for now though it seems my coffee cup is empty and I have to go make some more!

What is she wearing;
Hair: **DP**YUMYUM - *81 in reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Smoke: Junk Food - Blunts in White (Available until July 12th at Commotion
Hoodie: MuggleBorn - Kitty Hoody (Available June 30th - July 30th at MadPea Productions Pet Friends Fair) 
Shorts: MuggleBorn - Jessie Shorts 
Mug: FIKA - Coffee Mug in Sugar&Cream 
Pose: NANTRA - Dock of the Bay, Pose 1 
Dog: JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds Gacha Item in 15. Toy Destroyer 
Sofa: LISP - Suede Sofa Faded 

No comments:

Post a Comment