Wednesday, June 26, 2019

In need of Fast Food!

It's been a very LONG hot few days here in the Netherlands, and I'm finally done having to go out into the world and get some work done. That's it though for this week, I'm done cheesing... It's now just a matter of getting home, eating something that's probably not the best thing for me and lounging around in front of the tv in my jammies! 
I REALLY WANT JUNK FOOD! Have a massive craving for it, and I would LOVE a huge greasy burger with fries right now, but that's not gonna happen SO I guess Rudh will have to enjoy it for me! 
She's a lucky bugger isn't she?! That burger looks DELICIOUS, and MMMM Fries!!! The burger is a release that I've had for the longest time and was waiting patiently to be able to devour - in the real world it would have gone off by now but thank you SL for no sell by dates on food LOL... It's a Love Food Burger from CURELESS... It's making me drool just looking at it on the screen as I'm talking about it here. 
Burger and Fries are the perfect match - and this pose from FOCUS Poses really sums that up for me, I love food poses and the Burger + Fries = Perfect Match is definitely one of those sets I plan on using a LOT! 
Though now that I've sufficiently made my hunger worse I'm gonna have to go on a food hunt! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - High Key Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: random.Matter - Kashina Necklaces 
Top: Atomic - Peek-a-boo Tee in Set 1 
Waist Shirt: Pseudo - Isy Waist Shirt in Blue Plaid 
Jeans: miss chelsea - Judi Jeans in Faded 
Pose: Focus Poses - Burger + Fries = Perfect Match 
Burger & Shake: CURELESS - Love Food Items 
Fries: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter 
Onion Rings & Drink: Lost Junction - Tasty Eats Gacha Items 
Backdrop: Focus Poses - Diner Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment