Sunday, January 27, 2019

Hook Line and Sinker

I am going through the cycles I seem to find myself blogging in... First Cute, then Horrible and finally back to my naughty self. I have to say that I've missed her, she's the one that hasn't really been allowed out recently and that's just a bit of a shame. 
Though today, I've got something deviously yummy to share. I'm being a good girl about it, but it's such a deliciously yummy toy, how could a naughty girl like me not test it out?!
What a pretty toy... After being given a bit of a spanking, to make her butt cheeks redden and tingle, she was treated to a new collar, a Strict Posture Collar with a Hook from Ama that means she's connected from her neck to her naughtiness! 
Nothing to do now but stand still and behave, if she moves she feels that hook every time... Not that it's a bad pain, but it's not that comfortable either hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Jamie in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar and Strap: Ama - Strict Posture Collar and Hook (Available until February 14th at Fameshed X
Top: Pseudo - Bastian Top in White 
Shorts: WONDERLOST - Addie Shorts 
Spankings: Ama - Spanked! 
Garter: *L.inc* - Bitch Garter (No Longer Available!)
Pose: -Extra- - That Girl 
Backdrop: FOXCITY - Dance Hall Limited (Available until Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment