Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Time for a Tea Party!

Spring is coming... Spring is a time of change, a season of new beginnings, and I guess that could be a good time to start on my Grand Adventure - yes there it is again, although I'm still not sure where it will take me...
Honestly I love spring, it's my second favourite season - after autumn - and one of the main reasons for this is the abundance of flowers! I've always loved flowers. My first word as a kid, so my mum always tells me, was "fleur-di-leur", which I'm told was always in reference to flowers! 
So when I was able to get my hands on this AMAZING dress, I knew I would be doing something pretty, girlie and with a touch of spring! I think I achieved what I'd hoped for, and I LOVE IT!!
Though I guess I should say, this is my second Look of the Day?!
Taken in the gardens of Witchwood, this picture is actually in a location of the store that I'm wearing. The dress is a new release from Oubliette - for January's round of SWANK - called Wicca Maxi Dress, and these dresses are available in both light and dark lace variations with some pretty colour combinations. Such a pretty dress for a spring time party... Maybe a Tea Party?! OOOH I want a Tea Party now!! Anyone for a spot of tea? 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: Phedora - Lilly Accessory
Hair: DOUX - Lilly Hairstyle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Dress: Oubliette - Wicca Maxi Dress (Available until January 31st at Swank)
Flowers: LODE - Chicory Bouquet 
Pose: Secret Poses - Dreamer, Pose 1 (Available until January 31st at The Pose Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment