Sunday, January 6, 2019

Energizing!!

I keep talking about wanting to go on adventures. I will make it one day, but before I head out on my Grand Adventure, I need to start stocking up on energy... It would be hard to go without any energy, but YAY that means I can start eating like a person possessed, and that means PIZZA!!! Lots and lots of Pizza!!! 
At the Backdrop City Diner, I placed my order and waited. Then as if by magic I get a whole heap of Junk Food. A Food Tray to Go laden with Pizza and Mac'n'Cheese, and some extra chicken and a HUGE Pizza Hat - all of which are available from Junk Food, the tray's at the mainstore and the hat in a gacha at Gachaland
Time to eat, once I'm done eating maybe I'll start on my adventure... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Junk Food - Food Hats Gacha Item in Pizza Hat RARE (Available until January 31st at Gachaland
Hair: Wasabi - Honey Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: (Yummy) - Crochet Choker in Black 
Jacket: [Cynful] - Cropped Bomberjacket in Black 
Top: [I<3F] - Top 04 
Tray, Mouthpiece & Hand Accessories: Junk Food - Food Trays to Go in Pizza 
Jeans: Vinyl - Fallout Open Fly Jeans in Desturated Blue 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Out of Step, Pose 4 
Backdrop: Pseudo - Out-N-In Restaurant 

No comments:

Post a Comment