Thursday, January 3, 2019

Adventure is calling! Are you coming with me?

Calling in the New Year, things are going to be going back to normal starting from next week and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it, o ready to just go back to sleep. It's going to be interesting to see how things change in the new year, I know my schedule will be changing but aside from that I'm looking for new adventures. 
I may even start doing more interesting exploring and meeting new people, it seems like a magical thing waiting to start and I guess, I'm actually ready for it... Let's go on an adventure... 
Walking the stairs in the place between imagination and reality, I find myself calling for inspiration... I may have found some, I'm going to explore but in the mean time, enjoy the prettiness which could be my first look of the day of the year!?!
Taken using the Grunt Musical Backdrop at Backdrop City, there's a magical looking Stained Glass Rivendale tree losing it's tinkling stained glass leaves... Yet it's my outfit that excites me the most... AS SOON AS I SAW THIS combination of miss chelsea's Holi shorts with the tights and the Holi Blouse with it's frills I HAD TO HAVE IT! I wore it a LOT over the Christmas period but it's taken me until now to come up with a picture that I love, hence why it's my first look of the day of the year! It was available at Tannenbaum, but that event is now closed, and so I'm hoping that the set will appear in the mainstore, if it's not there already! 
Anyway, I head adventure calling... I'll reach out my hand and whisper to you all "come with me, we're going on an adventure!!" Are you brave enough?! 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: lock&tuft - Lily in Brown + Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: miss chelsea - Holi Blouse in Ice 
Shorts & Tights: miss chelsea - Holi Shorts in Grey 
Boots: CULT - Morane Boots in Coal 
Pose: {Nantra} - Cause I Can, Pose 4 (Available until January 26th at The Liaison Collaborative
Backdrop: [Grunt] - Musical Backdrop 
Tree: Rivendale - Stained Glass Tree in Rainbow 

No comments:

Post a Comment