Monday, January 7, 2019

Kiss my XO, OK?!

Something else I need to do before I head out on my Grand Adventure - it is coming, I think lol - is clear the air and let off the steam that was building up over the last year! 
I've always been the kind of person that let's people into my heart and then feels it break whenever they stomp on it - which some, not all, invariably seem too do... People come and go from SL, they forget those that were there for them and act like they're the innocent party. I've put some serious thought into it, and yes I'll accept responsibility for my part in things but No I will not take all the blame and No I will not let you bring me down anymore... That's it, it's done, you can kiss my XO, OK? 
Spending so much time worrying over things that meant people walked away is mentally exhausting! Now it's over, it's in the past, they made their choice and it's time I walked on... So like I said, one last chance to kiss my XO, OK? LOL... I think I found the title of my post today, I keep saying to myself, Kiss my XO, OK! LOL!! 
Taken at Backdrop City in a HERA XOXO Photobox, I guess this is kinda a look of the day, it's a little more fashion orientated than I was planning, but it's still turned out to be a pretty cool picture! I'm loving being able to explore different lightings and playing around with light boxes and shadows! I knew I was missing out but this is awesome fun!! 
I'm playing around with the new pose release from Zombie Suicide - a set of poses called Gotcha, which will be available at anyBody from today until the end of the month. In this case, Gotcha isn't a misspelling of Gacha, it's a form of English slang that in the figurative sense means understood. It can also be something that's said when you caught a person, coming from " I have got you", and well you'd be lucky to be able to shout Gotcha if you caught me in this lingerie set from MuggleBorn... It's SO CUTE! All ruffles and lace and pretty bows... Perfect to make your significant other drool! You'll find it at the mainstore, it's called Leigh, and it's so worth spending your lindens on! 
It's the perfect outfit to strike a Gotcha pose in, and say "Kiss my XO, OK?!" LOL! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Hope Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lingerie: MuggleBorn - Leigh Lingerie
Bracelets: Kibitz - Zaris Bracelet in Silver 
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Gotcha in Pose 3M (Available until January 30th at anyBody
Backdrop: HERA - XOXO Photobox in Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment