Thursday, January 17, 2019

Junk Food for the Sick

For the past few days I've been down with a cold... I know that there are so many illnesses out there which are a million times worse, but being in the midst of a cold you feel like crap and all you want to do is hide, and maybe if you're really lucky have someone bring you soup! I've been off work for a week now, forcing myself to take breaks outside between laying in bed feeling sorry for myself, but at times like these - SL Photography is always affected by RL it seems... 
When I get sick in RL, Rudh also has to suffer LOL... I'm so kind to my barbie doll like that! Least in her case someone has been lovely and bought her some soup... Soup is like Junk Food for the sick! I could live on soup... Mmmm French Onion, Cream of Chicken, Tomato or even the Dutch Erwentensoep - which is a thick pea and smoke sausage soup - now I'm getting hungry!!! 
Please let me eat my soup, and then take a nap, I promise I'll be back on fine form later!!! 

What is she wearing;
Icepack & Thermometer: Sari-Sari - Am Sick Gacha Items 
Hair: #Foxy - Latte Hair in Reds (Available until February 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-up: Izzie's - Sick Face 
Pyjamas: REIGN - Fuzzy Wuzzy Gacha Items in Bunny Set RARE (Available until January 31st at The Epiphany
Socks: REIGN - Fuzzy Wuzzy Gacha Items in Bunny Socks Tippy (Available until January 31st at The Epiphany
Slippers: REIGN - Fuzzy Wuzzy Gacha Items in Bunny Slippers Tippy (Available until January 31st at The Epiphany
Pose: FOXCITY - Milk Bath, Pose 7 
Decor: Junk Food - Sick Days (Available until January 31st at The Seasons Story
Sofa: {vespertine} - Tiny Dwelling Gacha Item in Lazy Sofa Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment