Saturday, January 5, 2019

Adventures in the Pages of a Book

I've been saying for the past couple of days that I want to go on an adventure... I want to explore, and discover new things, but - and this is a rather important, big butt - as yet I'm being far too lazy in actually starting on my adventures. 
The biggest adventures I'm having at the moment is when I curl up in my comfy arm chair and let myself get lost in a book, preferably with a blanket and a cup of tea, if I'm really lucky... 
Getting lost in a book has always been one of my favourite past times, I love being able to lose myself in a world away from reality. Finding SL was a way to escape the reality, but even here sometimes I feel there is a need to escape! 
So I'm curled up with a book and watching the magic of the pages drag me away into another fantasy... The magical sparkles right from the page, and the monsters and fairies and dragons are here to guide me... 
Nothing is better than a day in your PJs, than a day in your PJs with a blankie, a cup of tea and a good book!! 

What is in the picture;
Hair: BESOM - Kami in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Pseudo - Vashtie Long J's in Gray 
Slippers: REIGN - Unicorn Slippers 
Pose & Chair: Secret Poses - Comfy Chair (Available until January 31st at Pose Fair
Backdrop: KraftWork - The Literary Tent (Available until January 26th at The Liaison Collaborative
Decor Items:
Sparkle Clouds: [ keke ] - Shimmer Cloud 
Monkey: *HEXtraordinary* - Flying Monkey in Chocolate 
Snake Book: Tentacio - Spellbook with Snake 
Flying Books: Intrigue Co - Flutter Books in Steel Blue 
Bust: {-Maru Kado-} - Manneguin Set in Torso Ghost 
Key Books: DISORDERLY - Antiqued Gacha Item in Key Book Pile 
Flowers: LODE - Wills Single Flowers 
Dragon: katat0nik - Dragon in Red 
Monster: MishMish - Scawy Monster in Frankie 
Lap Book: REIGN -  SPELL BOOK 
Blanket: Half-Deer - Blanket Clutter in Teal 
Planted Book: dust bunny - wanderlust Gacha Item in book planter 
Blue Book: SPELL - Gondor's Book 
Flying Book: .random.Matter. - Moon Witch Gatcha Item in Spellbook Pink 
Book Pile: Half-Deer - Book Clutter in Stack Dark 
Fairies: !Ohmai - Fairies (No Longer Available!)
Horse: !dM deviousMind - CarnivalRide Gacha Item in Zebra WATERMELON 

No comments:

Post a Comment