Sunday, January 20, 2019

Pentas for the Angels

I'm so all over the place with my blog sometimes, it could make your head spin. If you didn't know it was my crazy brain then you might be confused and think WTF is going on, but those of you that follow me will know I'm never able to keep up with one style for more than a few posts at a time, and today WELL the girlie me had to be allowed out to play... 
I went a little angellic today, I have no idea how it got to this point, my mind found one teeny item and ran away with it and well... Here we are!!! Bet you can't guess what made my mind think, angel?!
You'll probably laugh if I tell you, but the entire reason for this look was actually the teeny tiny Penta Septum Piercing by Zombie Suicide - which is available at the current round of Suicide Dollz!! I know it's barely visible in the picture, but I made you look, and I've been good - the ad is below - it's SO CUTE, and really well made and I love it!!! I may be trading in my skully nose piercing for it for a while!
The rest of the outfit was really just set dressing hehe, but isn't it so pretty as a set dressing! Not very often I look angelic Lol..
What is she wearing; 
Hair & Sparkles: Tableau Vivant - Starry Night in Windy Redheads 
Halo: [keke] - Pulsing Star Halo 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bindi: Axix - Bindi Star 
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes 
Eyeshadow: SongBird - Gretchen Shadow 
Freckles: Oxydate - Galaxy Freckles 
Nose Hoop: Ama - Starry Hoop 
Septum Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Penta Septum (Available until January 25th at Suicide Dollz
Wings: Blueberry - Icon Angel Wings in White 
Dress: Kaithleen's - Tropical Dress in White 
Pose: elephante poses - Unmissable, Pose 1 (Available until January 26th at Pose Fair) 

No comments:

Post a Comment