Friday, January 11, 2019

Talk to the Hand, it will talk back!

OK OK Grand Adventure is on hold... Right now I seem to be heading into the first mammoth pile of drama for the new year. There's some bubbling under the surface, and I'm wondering how long it will take to boil over! 
I've decided that in line with the new year, and the decisions I made, I'm not gonna be letting that happen... Right now I'm already starting with the BYE, Fuck Off feeling... 
The plans for a grand adventure will just have to wait a little, while I deal with things... The bad stuff can get on the bus, and fuck off... The stop is at Backdrop City, and it's the start of the road for those that need to hit it... 
A picture with a message like this needed a feisty outfit, and the most feisty outfit that I've been in love with has been this Zip Tube Top and Trousers from villena. I LOVE the tartan print pants, love love love them! A riders jacket slung over my shoulder, and a message on my hand, so when I say "talk to the hand", my hand will be talking back... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Exile - A Little Sassy in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: MONS - Extreme Choker 
Jacket: Gabriel - One-shoulder Riders in Black 
Top: villena - Zip Tube Top in Black 
Hand Tattoo: Used Abused - Message in Hand 
Top: villena - Zip Trousers in Plaid Red 
Pose: Secret Poses - Bad Language, Pose 2 
Backdrop: FOXCITY - Boi, Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment