Friday, January 25, 2019

Work, Work, Work

Things have been crazy busy for me at work lately, I've started working 52 hour work weeks and juggling MC life in SL on top of that, so I've been a bit slow when it comes to blogging. It's not something I'm happy with, I use my blog as a way of relaxing, but maybe over the weekend I can find some more time to take some pretty pictures and chillax a bit! As soon as I'm done with my busy, busy working week... 
As per usual, when I'm dealing with things in RL, Rudh is affected in SL... She's now representing my busy working lifestyle, waiting for the elevator to arrive so that she can get out of work and into the weekend! 
As hard as working can be, it's always good to look cute while slaving away. I love this adorable office style outfit from Belle Epoque. It's part of the Undimmed Eyes Collection, which is available in The Epiphany. I got lucky getting the set in Gray but all of the colours are just as cute! It looks adorable with this Hat and Beret - the Britt Hairstyle from Wasabi
BRING ON THE WEEKEND... i could do with some sleep LOL!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Britt with Beret (Available until January 31st at The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Belle Epoque - Undimmed Eyes Gacha Collection (Available until January 31st at The Epiphany
Bag: David Heather - Umbrella Bag in Black 
Boots: N-Core - Alice in Graphite 
Pose: Image Essentials - Party Flirt, Pose 9M 
Backdrop: Nine:D8 - Elevator (No Longer Available!) (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment