Saturday, September 1, 2018

There's a Good Dog!

Time to get my relax on. It's Saturday Night and I've had a busy day at work in RL, but I want to just kick back and relax, sharing a picture of something. It's been a few days since I had a chance to blog, I don't know why but my Mojo has been lacking somewhat and I need to get back on the band wagon... SO today I'm going to share something both cute and kinky...  
It's both adorable and kinkiness that was started by Fapple, and saw me deciding it was time for a game of puppy... It's not something that I'm normally into, but this adorable little Puppy Love Dog House - from Fapple - made me feel a need... I added a few little accessories, things to get me in the mood like a HopScotch Animal Plug tail, some good Collars and Cuffs and even a Whipped Magazine with a Doggy tale to tell, then dressed in a cute but casual outfit - made by MuggleBorn called Zoes Lounge Wear - I slipped on an abrasive Obedient Puppy Head Harness and sat like a good girl, waiting!

What is she wearing;
Mask: [ abrasive ] - Obedient Puppy Head Harness in Leather (Ears Up)
Hair: DOUX - Lawrence Hairstyle in Reds (Available until September 10th at DUBAI
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: MuggleBorn - Zoes Lounge Wear 
Dirty Feet: Izzie's - Dirty Feet 
Pose: {NANTRA} - All About that Bass, Pose 4M
House: Fapple - Puppy Love Dog House 
Book: [ abrasive ] - Whipped Magazine in Doggy Slave (Past Group Gift) 
Cuffs: Artisan Fantasy - Conquistador Trunk Gacha Item in 02 Collar & Cuffs 
Plug: HopScotch - Animal Plug in Fox 

No comments:

Post a Comment