Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Punks in Hell

For some reason I felt like doing something a little darker, a little more sinister today... I think that with Halloween drawing so close, there is going to be a lot more darkness on my blog over the next few weeks, after all it is the season that I've been waiting for... 
Today I'm punked out... Rocker chick style... With a few spiky metallic embellishments for good luck, and I'm a train ride to a very warm but welcoming place... 
I needed a feisty outfit to go with this amazingly feisty looking hair from adoness, which has been released for Hair Fair 2018. So that you know, Hair Fair 2018 is open now and it runs until October 7th - with 4 sims full of hairy stores, and lots of donations being made to benefit the Wigs for Kids charity! 
Yet even with the punk style hair, I needed the perfect outfit, and I GOT REALLY LUCKY! On the same day I opened the hair, I found this awesome Gemma Set - from epoch at Suicide Dollz - in this Plaid print it seems so punk, but all the colours are awesome, it's a great mix-n-match set!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Adoness - Beanie (Available until October 7th at Hair Fair 2018 Noirette Sim
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Upper Necklace: Static - Barbed Wire Necklace in Bloody Nightmare Freebie 
Lower Necklace: random.Matter - Wretched Collar 
Top: epoch - Gemma Shirt in grayscale (Available until October 5th at Suicide Dollz
Skirt: epoch - Gemma Skirt in Plaid (Available until October 5th at Suicide Dollz)
Boots: Essenz - Sao Paulo in Pack 1 
Pose: NANTRA - All About That Bass, Pose 6M 
Backdrop: [BH9] - Next Stop Hell V1 (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment