Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Thug Wife's Bad Language

She's the secretary of a biker club, the wife of an MC President, and is well... A little deranged sometimes. A kinky girl, a dark macabre kinda girl, and one that knows people who shouldn't be messed with, but does that make Rudh a bit of a Bad Ass? 
Honestly, as of late, I feel anything but bad ass... I feel more like I've been walked all over and stomped into a pulp because of other people's actions, but the bad ass in me is determined not to let that bring her down, this time! 
Instead, she's going to step back and take a breath. Light herself a cigarette and flick the bird at the pathetic people who walked out of her life for messed up reasons and move on... 
My big sister, the awesome Racey of Ghost Bullys MC, has been designing stuff in her little store - Pretty Sexy Things - for a while and sometimes, when I'm a really good girl I get magical gifts appearing in my grubby little hands... 
Today's gift is the somewhat naughty little Babe Bodysuit, which clearly shows off my Thug Wife (LOL) Lifestyle! Even when out walking my dog, I'm such a Thug Wife posing to share my Bad Language - in a pose from Secret Poses by the way! Everyone who knows me will agree, that sometimes my language can be a little colourful LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - Emily in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cigarette: NikotiN - Classic Cigarette 
Collar: random.Matter - Taeil Choker in Black/Silver 
Necklace: Lovely Disarray - Underworld Necklace 
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Black 
Bodysuit: Pretty Sexy Things - Babe Bodysuit in Thug Wife 
Fishnets: villena - Fishnet
Boots: N-Core - Survivor in Black 
Pose: Secret Poses - Bad Language, Pose 1 (Available until September 28th at The Darkness Monthly Event
Backdrop: [Bad Unicorn] - Redemption Backdrop v1 (Available for use at Backdrop City)
Bike: H&C Wheels - Knucklebob 

No comments:

Post a Comment