Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Train Broke My Umbrella!

This time of year, so many pretty locations open up, places that are Autumnal and cold feeling without there even being a tiny drop of snow -gah snow YUCK lol - but this is definitely an inspiration that I've been needing. I NEED to get back on my horse and start enjoying the beautiful places of SL again, maybe it will get my blogging mojo working a little more... 
One of the places I explored and very much enjoyed was Mesmiric Cove. It's a pretty Autumnal location, that I plan on going back to, but as I was standing on a station platform a train pulled into the shot, causing a large gust of wind... 
My umbrella wasn't best pleased!!!
Though as secret - LOL - my umbrella was already having trouble before I used it as a pose prop in my picture. You can get the broken umbrellas from CHEZ MOI, and although they are decorative items they seem to work really well with these Persefona Umbrella poses too!! 
The reason that this outfit went the way it did though was because I wanted to wear my new Ensemble - such a good word that one LOL - from Valentina E. The Sloane Ensembles are available at Uber and come in a range of colours with a HUD for colour change sweaters! Feels like such a cosy but cute Autumn Outfit! 
Now, anyone know who sells a train-proof umbrella?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Pink Hustler - Disordered Hair in #5-3 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Valentina E - Sloane Ensemble in Dove (Available until October 22nd at Uber
Pose: Persefona - Umbrella Poses 
Umbrella: CHEZ MOI - Broken Umbrella 

No comments:

Post a Comment