Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Work, Work, Work

Day two of a very busy start to the week, BUT I did get lucky in that my shift changed so I don't have to open after closing the night before... PHEW!! People say that working in a store is an easy job, maybe those are the ones that haven't tried, but I will say that it can be physically draining. There are a lot worse out there though, I mean in Amsterdam we have a place where there are these little red windows hehe... Rudh always wanted to work in one of those!! 
In SL she can I suppose, I'm not cut out for doing it in RL lol... It helps that a long while ago now Exposeur released this Red Light Showcase Pose Prop - which coincidentally is awesome news if you want one because they are having a moving sale!!! 
Though this time I'm less about pose - it's one I've used more than once LOL - and more about the outfit... DO YOU SEE THIS OUTFIT?! Isn't it pretty?!! It's a new release from 1313 Mockingbird Lane at RLD until September 8th, you've still got a few days to get in and grab it! The outfit comes in separate parts - halter tops and skirts - meaning you can mix'n'match, and I LOVE IT! 
I wonder if working like this, Rudh could earn enough to pay for her gacha addiction?! Stupid gachas LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Charlie Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Gretchen Halter (Available until September 8th at RLD) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/189/226/29
Skirt: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Gretchen Skirt (Available until September 8th at RLD
Boots: Candy Kitten - Summer Love Boots 
Pose & Prop: Exposeur - Red Light Showcase 

No comments:

Post a Comment