Monday, September 3, 2018

Washing off the Weekend

The weekend is done and over, and I'm trying not to be too sad about it. I spent a lot of time taking some pretty pictures and trying to re-find my blogging mojo, which seems to have been lost as of late, I'm barely posting anything in comparison to what I did... Yet now it's time to start the week, and that means getting ready for work... A shower to wash the vibrant colours of the weekend off?! 
I know it seems weird taking a shower in a bathing suit, but sometimes when you're making art and you get a bit messy it's easier to just step into the shower without getting naked and then take it off later LOL... Least that's my story that I'm sticking too... PLUS can you not see that bathing suit I'm wearing... It's adorable!!
The bathing suit is a release from epoch which comes in a whole heap of colours and patterns. The plain white was the one that I chose since my body was so many different colours, but it's such a sexy suit! The bright painted look is actually a release from Mad' called Fluid Face + Body. I saw this and was like I LOVE IT, looks like someone had an interesting painting lesson?! 
Still, time to go wash the weekend off... Work and Duty Calls!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - SHIMIZU in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Body Paint: Mad' - Fluid Face + Body Tattoo 
Swimsuit: epoch - Echo Suit in White 
Shower: Violetility - Steamy Shower 

No comments:

Post a Comment